POST 6: BLOG QUESTIONNAIRE

1. Do you enjoy blogging?

Yes, I enjoy blogging because writing into blog allows me to share my thought with other peoples. Blog can be as medium of communication because we can write or even received comment from other bloggers. So, it means that we'll try to write more on blog when we get feedback from others.

2. Based on your experience what is the benefit of blogging?

Blogging can help someone to improve their writing and grammar because a blogging activity is all about writing and reading. Besides that, blogging activities can reduce a writing apprehension. We can write online without any anxiety because no one will know about us. It will built level of confident among the blogger and allows them to write more often.

3. Do you need more assistance to set up your blog?

Yes because I still new in this fields. I never have any personal blog before until I need to have one for my assignment needs. So, sometimes, I ask my friend helps to upload picture or audio.

4. Do you have any memorable/favorite topic in your blog?

Yes. My favorite topic in my blog is about reducing writing apprehension which I got from E-learning conference. I like this topic because I never know about this before. So, when I'm written this topic, I really enjoy it because I learn a new thing.

5. List 5 advantages of blogging for you

- Improving my reading skill
- Improving my writing and vocabulary
- Share my thought with other blogger
- Reduce my writing apprehension
- Give a lot of information (e.g search engines)

6. List 5 disadvantages of blogging

- Provokes
- No freedom/privacy
- Other people can copy your ideas
- Can't blogging without computers and internet connections
- Hard to maintain and lost identity (e.g using nickname)



7. Will you continue blogging after the course?
Yes because I think blogging activities are interesting and I can design my own layout. I can choose my favorite layout and upload my favorite music.

8.
Do you think that blogging improve your writing?
Yes

9. Do you think that we should continue with blogging activity for the next batch of students?
Yes

10. Will you recommend your friend to blog?
Yes

11. Can you teach a friend to set up his or her blog?

Yes

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

norizan said...

Hope you will continue blogging and use this blog as your personal blog. Keep on writing and you will see that your writing will improve. Good luck in your exam

Post a Comment